MCCAULEY SUMMER SOCCER 2022
- Outdoor soccer will start on May 24th (Tuesday)
- It will take place at Giovanni Caboto Park (9425-109A Ave)
- Sessions will take place every week on Tuesday and Thursday nights (set times based on age/skill group)
To register your child/children in the the 2022 outdoor program:
- If your child was previously registered for indoor soccer, email McCauleySports@gmail.com and let us know the name(s) of your child(ren) who will attend summer soccer
- If your child was not previously registered, complete the form at the bottom of this page
We are still working out the details for the 2022 outdoor soccer program; however, the current schedule looks like this:
Tuesdays: Skill-Building Sessions (starting May 24th)
- 4 to 5-year-olds (U5): 6:00 – 6:45 pm
- 6 to 7-year-olds (U7): 6:05 – 6:55 pm
- 8 to 9-year-olds (U9): 7:00 – 7:55 pm
- 10 to 11-year-olds (U11): 8:00 – 9:00 pm
Thursdays: GAME DAY (starting May 26th)
- 4 to 5-year-olds (U5): No soccer!
- 6 to 7-year-olds (U7): 6:15 – 7:00 pm
- 8 to 9-year-olds (U9): 7:05 – 8:10 pm
- 10 to 11-year-olds (U11): 7:15 – 8:20 pm
We recommend and encourage parents/caregivers to stay and cheer their child/children on. We also encourage you to come a few minutes early to allow time for players to stretch and prepare.
If you have questions, please reach out to us at McCauleySports@gmail.com
To register your child for our free soccer program, please complete and submit the form below.